5 Colors DIY Iron on Denim Fabric Patches for Clothing Jeans Repair Kit（20pcs ）
1. First put the cloth on the position you want to paste. Stick the clothes on the side with hot melt adhesive (the adhesive can’t be torn off). Preheat the iron and iron from the front of the cloth for 10-20 seconds to fix the cloth. You can also use a needle and thread to fix the position of the cloth before ironing, so as to avoid the deviation of the cloth.
2. Turn the fixed position of cloth stickers and clothes (or other textiles), iron from the reverse side for 30-60 seconds to ensure that the back glue melts and the cloth stickers are firmly attached to the clothes (or other textiles).
3. Iron for 1-2 minutes from the front, mainly pressing the edges and corners of the cloth pastes to ensure the smooth surface and perfect integration with the clothes (or other textiles).
Precautions: for cloth stickers with sequins, beads, water drills, silk flowers and wool balls, as well as cloth stickers embroidered with metal wire, they should be ironed from the reverse side first, and then the corners should be trimmed from the front side after the cloth stickers are fixed firmly, so as not to damage the sequins or other ornaments on the front side. Clothes (or other textiles) should be kept dry. When ironing, do not use iron to spray water on cloth stickers or clothes.
After pressing, the cloth can be closely combined with clothes (or other textiles) for a long time. If the cloth falls off after a period of time, or falls off after washing, it means that the iron temperature is low during ironing, or the ironing time is too short
Color: Deep Blue, Sapphire, Sky Blue, Light Blue, Black
Type: Denim patch
Size and Quantity: 12.5 * 12.5cm / 4.9 * 4.9in (5pcs); 12.5 * 9.5 cm / 4.9 * 3.7 inches (5 pieces); 7.5 * 7.5 cm / 2.9 * 2.9 inches (5 pieces); 7.5 * 5cm / 2.9 * 1.96in (5pcs)
Use: bag, clothes, hat, shoes, pants
1. Position the patch where you want to place it first, and the side with hot glue near your fabric or other textiles. Preheat your iron, iron the right side of the stain for 10 – 20 seconds to fix it. In addition, the patch can be fixed by movement when sewing.
2. Then apply your cloth or other fabric and iron the back of the patch for 30-60 seconds to ensure that the adhesive has melted and the patch is firmly attached to your fabric or other fabric.
3. Finally, iron the right side for 1 – 2 minutes, especially the edge and corner to get a smooth surface.
Fabric or other textiles should be dry. It is not necessary to wet the plaster or cloth during ironing.
The ironing of ironing can take a long time. If the time falls later or after washing, it means that the ironing temperature is too low or the ironing time is too short. You can reload the iron-on patch using the steps above.
5pcs 12.5 * 12.5cm Denim Patches
5pcs 12.5 * 9.5cm Denim Patches
5pcs 7.5 * 7.5cm Denim Patches
5pcs 7.5 * 5cm Denim Patches