Race Day Electronics 3.5mm 2-Way Splitter For Racing Stereo Headphones Headsets
– SHARE THE RACE! – This 2-way splitter allows you to connect 2 separate headphones to 1 scanner / audio device.
– BRING A FRIEND! – This is the perfect solution for two people to listen to the same scanner at the race track.
– FITS ANY 3.5MM PORTS! – This splitter features two 3.5mm end jacks and one 3.5mm right angle plug.
– STRETCH IT OUT! – The splitter wire is 10″ in length, so you don’t have to worry about personal space.
– FITS ALL OUR HEADSETS! – This splitter is fully compatible with all of our Race Day Electronics headphones.
Race Day Electronics has the perfect solution for two people who want to listen to the same scanner at the race track, the 3.5mm Y-splitter! Our splitter features two 3.5mm jack ends and one 3.5mm right angle plug, which allows for easy connecting of two headphones / headsets into one scanner. Make it easier to share the race with a friend, family member, or girlfriend/boyfriend without having to bring an extra scanner. Order now and enjoy the race with someone else, all without sacrificing sound quality. Splitter features stereo plugs and measures 9.88″ in length. Length of the leads from the Y to the tip of the headphone connection measures 4.69″. Cable color is black. Overall packaged dimensions are 6.05 x 4.00″ x 0.42″.
Model/Part Number RDE-2SPLIT
Product Dimensions: 0.41 x 0.76 x 9.88
Product Weight (LBS): 0.00
Brand: Race Day Electronics